Are you looking for a place for kids activities in Raleigh? Host your next birthday party at Three Bears Acres! Each price includes adult admission.
15 children $250
25 children $300
Each birthday party includes:
- Unlimited play on all of our activities
- Party coordinator to make your day easy
- Choice of s’mores at our fire pit or popsicles (summer) or cannon fun (shoot tennis balls out of our cannon, 2 shots per child)
- Picnic area overlooking our pond
- Additional options available (extra fee)
- Pizza- delivered pizza for $16 (cheese or pepperoni)
- Group rate for guests of 10 or more children ($12 per child and $8 per adult)
- Includes unlimited use of all of our activities
- Purchase s’mores for 2 for $3.50
- Staff available for assistance
Small party options does not include reserved eating area or party coordinator.
Come to Three Bears Acres where you can enjoy our 50+ acres while earning your patch! We welcome all groups including Y Guides, Scouts and youth church groups.
Church groups: Get your group organized and enjoy a day of fun.
Y Guides: We have a Three Bears Acres patch that the children earn while enjoying a day with Dad.
Scouts: We offer a self guided and direct instruction options for your troop.
After a day of play remember to stop by the fire pit (seasonal) and enjoy smores! You can also come and just enjoy all of our activities at a discount rate!
We welcome all groups, especially Girl/Boy Scouts, Y Guides and American Heritage Girls.
What kind of fun can your school have at Three Bears Acres?
No Fuss Fundraising
- Pick a day for your school to come and play and we will donate $3 back for each student
Field Day/End of Year Party
- We can help make a field day a success for your school with plenty of activities for the kids and benches for parents to relax and visit
School Wide Event
- We have successfully hosted 1000 people before and have plenty of space for additional vendors and silent auction tables
- We can work with your school to provide a portion of admission and concession sales.
For more information
Melinda Kinsel: firstname.lastname@example.org